Maximize nutrient uptake while taking the guesswork out of pH control in your operation.
The VS220 Automated Controller adjusts the injection rate of product. Injection rates are based on real time data taking into account fluctuations in water quality, flow rates, and pressure.
Features and Options Include
- Redundant safeguards in place
- Bright, readable, red LED display
- Multiple pH or EC set point option
- Rugged NEMA4 enclosure for intense environments
- Low pH cutoff
- Automatic start/stop with irrigation based on pressure or flow
Take the guess work out of pH control
- Simplify pH monitoring and control of your irrigation water
- Maintain desired pH level
- Increase chemical application efficiency
- View real time pH readings
- Motor Driven Diaphragm Pumps
- Venturi Injection
- Solenoid Driven Diaphragm Pumps
When paired with the Genesis Gateway you can check your latest pH readings, pump speed and storage tank levels with historical datalogging. With the Gateway onsite you may also make use of any compatible sensors to monitor your operation.